2022 Kawasaki Jet Ski Lineup [Prices & Specs Chart]
The 2022 Kawasaki jet ski lineup consists of eight models, which are as follows:
- 2022 SX-R 1500 – MSRP: $10,299
- 2022 STX 160 – MSRP: $9,899
- 2022 STX 160X – MSRP: $10,499
- 2022 STX 160LX – MSRP: $12,199
- 2022 Ultra LX – MSRP: $11,699
- 2022 Ultra 310X – MSRP: $17,199
- 2022 Ultra 310LX-S – MSRP: $18,199
- 2022 Ultra 310LX – MSRP: $19,199
If you want to take a quick look at the 2022 Kawasaki jet skis, you are at the right place. We at JetDrift have compiled all the changes coming to the new Kawasaki fleet into this post.
If you’re interested in rival models from the competitor manufacturers, don’t miss our detailed price chart here.
Without further ado, let’s check the 2022 Kawasaki jet ski lineup!
2022 Kawasaki Jet Ski Lineup
What’s New in 2022?
In a nutshell, the key highlights of the 2022 Kawasaki jet ski lineup are as follows:
- The SX-R 1500, STX-160 series and the Ultra LX remain unchanged
- Kawasaki dropped the Ultra 310R
- A new model, the Ultra 310LX-S made its debut
- The Ultra 310 series was completely redesigned
- Kawasaki introduced its brake and reverse system (KSRD)
- A set of innovative features were revealed: rearview camera, dual side glovebox, splash deflectors, multi-mount bars, etc.
2022 Kawasaki Jet Ski Models
The key features of the 2022 Kawasaki jet ski models include:
- SX-R 1500: The only available Kawasaki stand-up jet ski, powered by the naturally-aspirated, 160 HP engine option.
- STX-160 series: The most affordable ‘Recreation’ Kawasaki jet ski models. You can find three mid-sized models in this family, the 160, 160X, and 160 LX.
- Ultra LX: The only non-supercharged sit-down type Kawasaki jet ski with a full-sized hull.
- Ultra 310 series: Three all-new Luxury jet ski models, powered by the 310 HP supercharged engine option.
2022 Kawasaki Jet Ski Lineup
Let’s face it, for many years Kawasaki has been lagging behind its competitors in many areas.
But to the delight of Kawasaki fans, for 2022, the manufacturer has entirely redesigned the flagship Ultra 310 series! This family consists of three different models, the Ultra 310X, 310LX-S, and the top-of-the-line 310LX.
All of these models now have a completely redesigned top deck and hull and a wide range of innovative features. Based on these changes, it seems Kawasaki is moving towards the luxury jet ski segment.
The key features of the all-new 2022 Ultra 310 series are as follows:
- All-new hull and top deck
- KSRD – Brake and reverse system
- Adjustable step-up seat
- 5-gallon dual glovebox
- Rearview camera
- 7” color TFT display
- Longer rear deck with multi-mount bars
- Splash deflectors
- Dual cupholders
- Jetsound Bluetooth sound system
- Launch control
- River Mark emblem
If you want to drill into the details and find out more about the Ultra 310 series and its features, don’t miss our detailed review here.
Despite countless new features, the engine and the pump of these skis remained unchanged. This means that under the hood, you will find the supercharged 1492cc, 4-stroke, 4-cylinder Kawasaki jet ski engine rated at 310 HP.
Although the Ultra 310R doesn’t have any changes and will be discontinued in the near future, this model is still available in 2022 for a price tag of $16,499.
The only non-supercharged full-sized Kawasaki jet ski, the Ultra LX, also returns without any significant changes. This model still utilizes the “old” Kawasaki Ultra platform and the naturally-aspirated, 160 HP engine option.
You can find the same power source in the STX-160 family, the virtually redesigned version of the retired STX-15F. This series also doesn’t have too many changes for this model year, except for some new color schemes and higher price tags.
The most affordable model in this fleet is the base STX-160, which is dressed in crystal white/pearl neon yellow and available for $9,899.
Its more advanced counterparts, the 160X (MSRP: $10,499), features cruise control, comfort grips, and a premium painted deck with an ebony/lime green color scheme.
The high-end model in the STX family is the 160LX ($12,199), featuring a unique ebony/turquoise color scheme, Jetsound Bluetooth audio system, two-toned deck mat, and a comfortable luxury seat.
The 2022 Kawasaki jet ski lineup wouldn’t be complete without the amazing SX-R 1500. This innovative 4-stroke stand-up jet ski was introduced in 2017 and has been available unchanged since then.
You can purchase this high-performance stand-up jet ski for $10,299.
2022 Kawasaki Jet Ski Comparison Chart
For your convenience, we’ve compiled the latest models into this 2022 Kawasaki jet ski comparison chart:
These charts are for informational purposes only! For exact specifications, please refer to the factory manual.
The 2022 Kawasaki jet ski lineup is even more exciting than we expected. Although the Japanese manufacturer isn’t known for its continuous innovations, it surprised the market with this entirely redesigned Ultra 310 series.
You can find three models in this breed, the Ultra 310X, 310LX-S, and the 310LX, which has the most features.
Besides their all-new hull and top deck, these skis come with a wide range of innovative features like a brake and reverse system, rearview camera, dual glovebox, and splash deflectors. The prices of the Ultra 310 jet skis range from $17,299 up to $19,199.
It’s safe to say that the rest of the lineup returns unchanged, except for the much hevier price tags and new color schemes.
The non-supercharged, full-size Ultra LX is available for $11,699, while the mid-sized STX-160 series is offered for $9,899-$12,299.
You can also find the deservedly popular SX-R 1500 in the fleet, which returns without any significant changes.
Surprisingly, the 310R will be discontinued soon but is still available in 2022 for $16,499.
DISCOVER 2023 PWC MODELS Kawasaki, Sea-Doo, Yamaha, Krash…